September 2017: Is there a progesterone cutoff for freeze only?
Journal Club Global
Dr. Ange Wang and her coauthors, Drs. Alan Copperman, Karen Cohn, John Nulsen, Brad Miller, and Lynn Westphal, discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript regarding factors contributing to success with freeze only, including:
- What patients are best suited for freeze only IVF cycles?
- How can progesterone concentration be used as prognostic factor?
- Is there an optimal cutoff value for progesterone to consider with freeze only?
- How does patient age affect decision to consider freeze only?
- What study design is best to interrogate this important issue?
The journal club is hosted by Alex Polotsky, M.D., at the Unversity of Colorado. Expert discussants include Micah Hill, M.D., and Christos Venetis, M.D., Ph.D. The event is hosted by Fertility and Sterility's Video and New Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E., at the University of Pennsylvania.
Register to view the discussion here: http://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=9482421611493031