May 2017: What to do with older prospective fathers: the risks of advanced paternal age
Journal Club Global
Dr. Mark Sigman, from The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, joins experts to discuss Views and Reviews papers on male age and reproduction, covering topics such as:
- Are there are limits for medically assisted fatherhood?
- Is advanced paternal age a health risk for the offspring?
- Are these age-related alterations in the genetics and genomics of the male germ line?
- What are the effects of male age on fertility and sexual function?
- How does urologic disease impact fertility?
- Management and counseling of the male with advanced paternal age
The event is presented by the Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Fellowship of Brown University.
Register to view the discussion here: http://secure.workcast.com/eventDetail.aspx?cid=11085
View the archive for all Journal Club Global videos here: https://www.fertstert.org/content/video.