March 2020: Gonadotropins versus oral ovarian stimulation for unexplained infertility
Journal Club Global
Jessica Zolton, D.O., along with coauthors Peter Lindner, M.D., Alan DeCherney, M.D., and Micah Hill, D.O., are joined by experts in the field including Karl Hansen, M.D., Ph.D., to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility paper, "Gonadotropins versus oral ovarian stimulation agents for unexplained infertility: a systematic review and meta-analysis."
- What are the treatment choices for women with unexplained infertility?
- What aspects of ovarian stimulation lead to multiple birth?
- How does one select data to be included in a systematic review and meta-analysis?
- How does one explain the balance between increased live birth, but increased multiple birth to our parents?
- What is the place for gonadotropin for ovarian stimulation in women with unexplained infertility?
This Journal Club Global is hosted by Alan Penzias, M.D., and his fellowship program group at Beth Israel, and by Fertility and Sterility's Video and New Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E., and Fertility and Sterility Interactive Associate, Luis Hoyos, M.D.
Register to view the event here: https://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=8983985235061100
View the archive for all Journal Club Global videos here: https://www.fertstert.org/content/video.