April 2020: Reproductive medicine in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
Journal Club Global
Catherine Racowsky Ph.D., Paul Lin, M.D. Eve Feinberg, M.D. Enrique Schisterman, Ph.D., and Bill Petok, Ph.D., Antonio La Marca, M.D., Ph.D., and Diana Alecsandru, M.D., Ph.D., discuss the following topics related to the current COVID-19 crisis:
- What are the key points from the recent ASRM COVID-19 document?
- What are aspects of COVID-19 that make this virus unique?
- How does one assess epidemiological data in realtime during a pandemic, and how long will it take to have robust data on potential reproductive outcomes?
- How can we reduce the risk of infection for our patients and staff?
- What behavioral health steps can providers and patients take toeffectively navigate this challenging time?
This Journal Club Global is hosted by Fertility and Sterility's Video and New Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E., and by Fertility and Sterility Interactive Associate-In-Chief, Micah Hill, D.O.
Register to view the event here: https://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=6736109077681676
View the archive for all Journal Club Global videos here: https://www.fertstert.org/content/video.