This Journal Club Global is streamed live from The Annual Congress of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR2018), discuss ing"Factors that Impact the Success of Embryo Transfer."
Marcelle Cedars, M.D., and Kevin Doody, M.D., are joined by experts in the field including Duru Shah, M.D., and Ameet Patki, M.D., to discuss the recent Fertility and Sterility manuscript, "The impact of transfer time on pregnancy outcome in frozen embryo transfer cycles," authored by Malinda Lee, M.D., M.B.A., and colleagues at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School.
Questions addressed include:
- What factors impact the success of an embryo transfer?
- Does a long transfer time negatively impact pregnancy outcomes?
- How can “difficult” transfers be avoided?
- What skills are necessary to optimize the success of embryo transfer?
- Should techniques vary when performing a fresh or frozen embryo transfer?
The Journal club is hosted by Fertility and Sterility's Video and Media Editor, Kurt Barnhart, M.D., M.S.C.E., at the University of Pennsylvania.
Register to view the event here: http://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=1577117066449659
View the archive for all Journal Club Global videos here: https://www.fertstert.org/content/video.