As a Fertility and Sterility Dialog℠ (sometimes referred to as Dialog) participant:
1) Ensure your contributions are relevant to the site topic.
2) Don’t sell or promote products and services.
Ensure your contributions are not of a promotional nature.
3) Complete your profile.
The more detail you add to your profile, the more people will want to engage with you and the more connected you'll be to fellow Dialog participants.
4) Be yourself; please never impersonate another person.
5) Don't violate someone else's privacy.
You can post your own personal details and contact information (but do remember that this is a public forum), but don't post anyone else's personal details or contact information.
6) If you have a conflict of interest, please disclose your connection or do not contribute at all.
7) Cite your sources.
Attribute quotes and paraphrased comments to their proper sources.
8) Don't infringe any copyright or trademark or violate other rights of others.
9) Don't post inappropriate links. Doing so will put the user in violation of the Dialog policy and appropriate action may be taken.
10) Remember this is a public forum.
Once your contribution is online, everyone with Internet access may be able to read it. Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit. Please consider how others could perceive your contribution. Please make your contribution clear to ensure that it is not misunderstood. Many different types of people may view your contribution.
11) Watch your language.
Please be polite. Do not use swear words, profane, crude or sexual language.
12) Don’t be libelous, deceptive, misleading or abusive.
You must not make or encourage contributions that are:
- Defamatory, false or misleading;
- Insulting, threatening or abusive;
- Obscene or of a sexual nature;
- Offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups.
13) Report inappropriate content.
The Fertility and Sterility Dialog℠ team reserves the right (although not the obligation) to take down any contribution that it feels to be unsuitable, or which is reported as being unsuitable. In such an instance, the team will attempt to notify the person who made the contribution. If you are aware that a contribution has been removed, you must not deliberately resubmit the same contribution.